Did you ever wonder what your parents went through to pack that perfect lunch box for you? Let’s check the early morning activity of two millennial families.
Scene 1– There goes the 6 am alarm ! Kiran who is in charge of packing lunch box for the kids wakes up with a bad cold and headache . Madhu struggles between getting the kids ready and cooking which results in some badly burnt food. The school bus is due any minute now. The child is screaming. Blame game ensues. The child is even more frustrated. But Madhu has a solution – Idli from the nearby Darshini. As there is no home food delivery service at that hour , Madhu had to go get it .This is the 3rd time that week Kiran and Madhu’s child has had darshini Idli. He is bored with it. Parents are wracked with guilt. They all hope the next day will be better.
Scene 2– Nesar who is in grade 2 requests falafel and hummus for lunch because his friend had that in his lunch box the previous day. Time of request – 6:10 AM. Nirmal is furiously searching online for the recipe only to realize the chickpeas need to be soaked overnight. Unfortunately for Nesar his lunch box had pot biriyani that day.The child is disappointed. Nirmal is unhappy because the child is unhappy.
Most parents will surely identify with the above scenarios. Isn’t this a common scene in most of the millennial households?We at sCoolMeal decided to find an easy solution for this common everyday problem.
We took the problem :
- Lunch box for children
- Vibrant lunch menu ideas
- Delicious food delivered on time.
- Parents concern for nutrition for children
And came up with a solution:
- sCoolMeal came up with nutrition defined lunch menu ideas to change up the dishes so that children are excited about their lunch box.
- To provide fun, wholesome and nutritious vegetarian lunches to school children aged between 2 and 17 years.
- We take care of the whole process – cooking, packing and delivering the kids meals straight to the children’s classrooms or to their home.
- Easy way to subscribe for children’s meal plans – go to www.scoolmeal.com → login → subscribe
Mission accomplished : Hassle free mornings.Quality time with kids. Harmony at home.